The following is to help you understand what it means to be a member of National Game Design Month and to help you get the most out of your experiences on the forums.
Respect & Responsibility
As a community forum, we rely on everyone create an appropriate atmosphere and tone. The best, simplest way to do this is to ensure your personal conduct demonstrates respect at all times.
By all means have fun, but keep in mind that people from all over the world and every walk of life are participating here and everyone has the right to enjoy themselves. If you feel that a post in the forums has crossed a line, or is in the wrong place, or otherwise just doesn’t seem right you can help us out by flagging it.
Some helpful guidelines
- Read the sticky topics – they explain what specific forums are for and any other important information you might need to know.
- Keep on topic – make your posts in the appropriate forums. If you are not sure where your particular topic belongs, send us a message. 🙂
- Be polite and respectful – it just makes everything nicer! Think about the language you use and the way you interact with others.
- Be a fan of other participants – encourage, support and help wherever you can. (This is my favourite guideline!)
- Post often and enthusiastically – give your topics a killer title, and engage with other people, too.
- Spread the word – word of mouth is the best way to get more people into the conversation about games and game design.
Some firm rules
- Don’t violate copyright – if you don’t own it, please don’t share it. This includes sharing links to download or sharing sites that breach copyright.
- No nudity, violent imagery or excessive profanity – let’s keep it relatively clean here.
You are amazing
By hanging out here and sharing in a friendly, inclusive and constructive manner you can make NaGa DeMon awesome, too.
If you have any questions or comments on how we can improve the forums, please get in contact.